Friday, May 14, 2010


Theres nothing like a weekend vacation to make a family happy. We went to the River with some friends Patty, Dan, Anthony and Emily. It was alot of fun. The kids had a blast making up games, playing driveway baseball and riding scooters.

Matt helped Dan pull weeds in the morning to do a little clean up.

The River trip was a huge hit. Michael loved playing on the sand and would go into the water a little.

Zach loved to float on land. He was in heaven.

Emily and Ryanne. Beautiful girls. They has so much fun playing together. Two girlie girls.

Even Matt had some relax time. I didn't go into the water. I have to say I like my water like a bath. The water was cold. So I took the pictures and stayed on land.
Before we left for home Ryanne really wanted to visit the London Bridge. The kids were amazed that the London Bridge was not in London.

2 comments: