Saturday, August 28, 2010

Max-Man turns 7!

7!7!7!7!7!7!7!

This year it is really hitting me as the kids each celebrate a birthday how fast the time flies. I really truly can't believe that Max is now 7! I can remember when he was born. He was such a long labor and didn't really want to come out. Then all of the sudden we had a sweet 9 lb 12 oz little sweetheart. I wish I had a newborn picture of Max but....we used film way back when. So no digital picture to upload. At least his scrapbook has some.

He was a great baby. With Ryanne 2 and Zachary only 15 months when he was born life was pretty much a blur. He did find a partner in crime in Zachary early on.
Max was such a great teacher. He taught his older brother how to do everything from standing, walking and stealing muffins.

He was always very curious and got into everything!!! Just as a baby should I suppose.

Now he is an amazing 7 year old. He is doing great in school, loves video games, playing, swimming and football. We love you Max-man and are so grateful you are our son.

No comments:

Post a Comment